Producer / Director
Refined Impact is looking for several experienced Producer/Directors for on-location shooting and video production. The roles are on a contract (Freelance) basis. Must have an online reel demonstrating qualifications listed in job description.
The Producer/Director is a multifaceted role responsible for producing a variety of media content for Refined Impact’s commercial Partners. The position produces projects from concept up to post-production including but not limited to concept development, producing shoots, shooting and directing.
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Produce, direct and shoot talent independently and as part of a larger team.
- Editing of multiple forms of media including but not limited to commercials, corporate videos, long and short form episodic television programs and infomercials.
- Research and identify the latest trends in media production, editing and shooting techniques to ensure Refined Impact is consistently producing work that is contemporary, innovative, and of the highest quality.
- Experience with the latest trends in DSLR and cinema camera, editing and production equipment, workflows, and procedures.
- Experience shooting in a variety of conditions and budget levels.
- Experience with Adobe Premiere Pro and Final Cut.
- Experience working with and creating motion graphics a plus.
- Demonstrated ability in scene composition, blocking, storytelling, lighting, editorial pacing and flow.
- 2+ years multimedia production experience, excellent communication skills, demonstrated project and budget management skills, and a solid understanding of the creative development process.
- An excellent communicator and collaborator
- Comfortable talking with team members (via phone, email and in person)
- Detail-oriented in context of a fast-paced environment
- Capable of hitting daily deadlines
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Pleasant, personable demeanor (Sykpe, on the phone, and via email)
- Keen ability to multi-task; self-starter
- Capable planner
- A strong vocabulary
- Sense of humor
- Love of Coffee
Refined Impact provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Refined Impact complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Refined Impact expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Refined Impact’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.